Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Watch YGO Zexal episodes

YGO deck discussion thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
dark_dragon

YGO deck discussion thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YGO deck discussion thread   YGO deck discussion thread - Page 3 Empty2011-03-05, 5:40 pm

2 more decks:
Spoiler:
and...
Spoiler:
The above decks are quite easy to run. Twilight with LS milling deck and filling up your Graveyard, then you use monsters from hand or Graveyard to operate your own strategy based upon the situation. Well, the way you run it is up to you. 1 good card here that can cause some surprise is Arcanite Magician. LOL
For Dark Zero, well, not much to say about the Al-Qaeda E-Heo Absolute Zero. Just him being on the field is dangerous enough. The rest is your control skill.
Back to top Go down
The Shang

The Shang

PostSubject: Re: YGO deck discussion thread   YGO deck discussion thread - Page 3 Empty2011-03-05, 9:42 pm

@YuseiYami:

those are all the Naturia's i have, unfortunately Sad

i have been trying Worms as well, though it is about as good as my Naturia deck
Back to top Go down
darkash

darkash

PostSubject: Re: YGO deck discussion thread   YGO deck discussion thread - Page 3 Empty2011-03-06, 12:58 pm

mod, I think it's time to move it to the proper section
Back to top Go down
Yanish

Yanish

PostSubject: Re: YGO deck discussion thread   YGO deck discussion thread - Page 3 Empty2011-03-06, 6:39 pm

Love to, but I don't have any rights.
Back to top Go down
The Shang

The Shang

PostSubject: Re: YGO deck discussion thread   YGO deck discussion thread - Page 3 Empty2011-03-10, 2:03 pm

this topic seems to be kinda dead......
Back to top Go down
darkash

darkash

PostSubject: Re: YGO deck discussion thread   YGO deck discussion thread - Page 3 Empty2011-03-11, 3:23 pm

well
since not much people have time these days or maybe too excited constructing their own
Back to top Go down
darkash

darkash

PostSubject: Re: YGO deck discussion thread   YGO deck discussion thread - Page 3 Empty2011-03-11, 3:23 pm

well
since not much people have time these days or maybe too excited constructing their own
Back to top Go down
The Shang

The Shang

PostSubject: Re: YGO deck discussion thread   YGO deck discussion thread - Page 3 Empty2011-03-12, 10:51 am

a small upgrade for my Synchro deck

The Shang wrote:

Spoiler:

new cards are bold and in italics
for the ones not willing to look at the deck recipe:
-1x Hyper Synchron, +1x Top Runner
-1x Turbo Booster, +1x Boost Warrior
-1x Fortress Warrior, +1x Doppelwarrior
-1x Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth, +1x Junk Gardna
-1x Colossal Fighter, +1x Drill Warrior
-1x Half Counter, +1x Card of Sacrifice
-1x Defense Draw, +1x The Golden Apples
-1x Gravity Collapse, +1x Power Frame

these are new cards i got when buying ~15 packs of Storm of Ragnarok + 4 Duelist Pack Yusei 3 + 2 3D Movie Packs

i got some awesome cards, including loads of Karakuri and Legendary Six Samurai cards. i made a deck with those too Razz

Back to top Go down
YuseiYami

YuseiYami

PostSubject: Re: YGO deck discussion thread   YGO deck discussion thread - Page 3 Empty2011-03-12, 4:14 pm

There is still space for a Stardust in your extra deck. Try to squeeze in Black Rose Smile. I am still puzzled about your 1-copy-each deck building Smile

Havent managed to go to tourney last 2 weeks and will not next week... Sad Mooooooan! But on the upside, I might be in on a cosplay-treat next saturday Smile Still have to fix the costumes.
Back to top Go down
The Shang

The Shang

PostSubject: Re: YGO deck discussion thread   YGO deck discussion thread - Page 3 Empty2011-03-12, 9:51 pm

check back a few posts, it says why i use a 1-copy-each build. i might take my Naturia deck apart, because it does not play really good (so i can use BRD). also, i haven't been able to get a Shooting Star tin, so no Stardust Sad

i have this really awesome pseudo-LSS deck, a fairly good Karakuri deck and a Spellcaster deck, all which i made this week with the cards i got from the packs i bought (go LSS Shi En and Karakuri Steel Shogun Bureido!)
Back to top Go down
dark_dragon

PostSubject: Re: YGO deck discussion thread   YGO deck discussion thread - Page 3 Empty2011-03-18, 5:00 pm

Wow, it's been a while... A big while since my coursework was like crazy... Looks like everyone has a hot to the 1-card-each kind of deck, no? I've always wanted to have a proper Dragunity deck, but Phalanx price just keep climbing up... (sigh) I've just bought the Structure Deck: Dragunity Legion, and I must say, half of the box suck +_+
Back to top Go down
darkash

darkash

PostSubject: Re: YGO deck discussion thread   YGO deck discussion thread - Page 3 Empty2011-03-18, 10:41 pm

dark_dragon wrote:
Wow, it's been a while... A big while since my coursework was like crazy... Looks like everyone has a hot to the 1-card-each kind of deck, no? I've always wanted to have a proper Dragunity deck, but Phalanx price just keep climbing up... (sigh) I've just bought the Structure Deck: Dragunity Legion, and I must say, half of the box suck +_+
Back to top Go down
The Shang

The Shang

PostSubject: Re: YGO deck discussion thread   YGO deck discussion thread - Page 3 Empty2011-03-20, 6:32 pm

the only real musts in that deck are the field spell, one continuous spell, and 2 new Dragunities. So yeah, you are right....

btw, my LSS deck:

Spoiler:

thought that the Medium would make a great combo with Shi En but the rulings say otherwise. So, i'm looking for an alternative.....
Back to top Go down
dark_dragon

PostSubject: Re: YGO deck discussion thread   YGO deck discussion thread - Page 3 Empty2011-03-20, 6:39 pm

Well, actually, Dragon Mastery is not that fast. For me, to play an Aggro Deck, I would maximise the usage of the Field Dragon Ravine, the two Dragunity Armas and Dragunity Aklys, of course with the super staple Dragunity Phalanx.
For your LSS deck, I don't think there's much to be fixed, except for that you should utilise some old Six Samurais also, like Grandmaster, Zanji, Irou and Yaichi, and the Shogun also. Moreover, LSS has enabled 6sams to become a high-speed deck so Morphing Jar is an essential card when your hand is empty. And Gateway is another staple (it's not just out of the blue that Gateway became limited, no?). And 6sam United for the draw engine...
Back to top Go down
The Shang

The Shang

PostSubject: Re: YGO deck discussion thread   YGO deck discussion thread - Page 3 Empty2011-03-21, 2:05 pm

that's the problem, I'm missing the majority of key cards (again Sad), which are usually from older sets.

you should try something like this Razz

Spoiler:

It works fairly well (I use it in WC2011).
add synchro monsters if you want, it is possible. I saw a guy using this deck on youtube and he used Brionac.
Back to top Go down
dark_dragon

PostSubject: Re: YGO deck discussion thread   YGO deck discussion thread - Page 3 Empty2011-03-27, 3:22 am

This is what Yusei and Aki's child will use, I assume (just kidding lol!)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YGO deck discussion thread   YGO deck discussion thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

YGO deck discussion thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sofware Discussion! :: Games-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com