Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Watch YGO Zexal episodes

Assist/Give advice

Go down 
+16
shinpaku
ASN2500X
Yanish
ijea4444
Kyo
Tsao
TM1001
Tetrarch00
darkash
YuseiYami
stardustdragon02
yugiohgxbedst
Yondaime®
pjm
KaiLaharl
Sentaq
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
yugiohgxbedst
Admin
Admin
yugiohgxbedst

Assist/Give advice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice - Page 2 Empty2010-11-24, 11:25 pm

Sentaq wrote:
Tsao wrote:
okay, thank you so much for everything you present and the time you spent on making us enjoy

i would like you to make two versions of the scripts, one with effects and one without
some of the fonts/colors are not readable sometimes.

also, about the fonts, you can include the fonts into the .Mkv, so the fans don't have to install fonts for everytime you add new fonts ^^

thank you so much, hope you make 2 versions of the script
thanks alot, keep going. 5D's needs you!

*Edited:
reason why i ask for two versions: i play animes on my Xtremer and it looks like all the card names disappeared when i run it in my Xtreamer. only in episode 135
About MKV- I always include script fonts inside MKV!
2 versions? Well it's not only me to decide, but maybe!

About decreasing quality. MKV - no quality decrees (because we do not reconvert it)
About hardsub quality - that question to Jack!
Remember Quality=Size!
I can do it in better quality but then it will take longer than normal.
Back to top Go down
ijea4444

PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice - Page 2 Empty2010-11-25, 5:03 pm

A tiny question which I don't know where to ask...
Shinpaku won't be affected by EF shutting down right? The recent .TS suppliers which gave up public releases.
Back to top Go down
yugiohgxbedst
Admin
Admin
yugiohgxbedst

PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice - Page 2 Empty2010-11-25, 5:05 pm

ijea4444 wrote:
Shinpaku won't be affected by EF shutting down right? The recent .TS suppliers which gave up public releases.
i think we will but yeah
Back to top Go down
ijea4444

PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice - Page 2 Empty2010-11-25, 6:18 pm

I'm a bit confused lol. You will or you won't be affected by EF's shutdown?
Back to top Go down
Yanish

Yanish

PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice - Page 2 Empty2010-11-25, 6:35 pm

No, we won't!
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice - Page 2 Empty2010-11-25, 7:07 pm

Could someone answer me ? ^^'
Back to top Go down
http://blackwingedaltar.kazeo.com
Yanish

Yanish

PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice - Page 2 Empty2010-11-25, 7:15 pm

Sheer coincidence man.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice - Page 2 Empty2010-11-25, 7:35 pm

Huh. Maybe it was because I also took a MP4 version... x)
Back to top Go down
ASN2500X

PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice - Page 2 Empty2010-11-25, 9:22 pm

Kyo wrote:
I posted this in another topic, but because I just discovered this one, I'll make a Copy/Paste :

Kyo wrote:
I don't know if I have something to say (here), but what is the most special in your subs is that we can have subbed episodes rather quickly with an HD-quality video. ^^' I noticed that since you're all working together, the image's quality has a bit decreased. Is there any reason to this ? ^^'

Here's you answer:

There were 2 kinds of 5D's raws on the internet, a D-TX and the YGO raw.

The YGO raw is the better one, but it normally is released late.

Shin-Paku used to use the YGO raw which is why the quality was good, we now use the D-TX because of it's fast release time.

Oh and telling you this is kinda worthless because the D-TX is no more because of the EF shutdown, so I think you might find that the future releases might be a bit better quality Smile
Back to top Go down
Yanish

Yanish

PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice - Page 2 Empty2010-11-25, 9:35 pm

I didn't even notice the change of quality :s
Back to top Go down
shinpaku
Admin
Admin
shinpaku

PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice - Page 2 Empty2010-11-26, 12:22 am

ijea4444 wrote:

I can sub like usual without using the enclosed caption and
google translate
but we just had a HD Raw problem,
and I left it to Sentaq to solve the problem
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice - Page 2 Empty2010-11-26, 5:54 pm

ASN2500X wrote:
Kyo wrote:
I posted this in another topic, but because I just discovered this one, I'll make a Copy/Paste :

Kyo wrote:
I don't know if I have something to say (here), but what is the most special in your subs is that we can have subbed episodes rather quickly with an HD-quality video. ^^' I noticed that since you're all working together, the image's quality has a bit decreased. Is there any reason to this ? ^^'

Here's you answer:

There were 2 kinds of 5D's raws on the internet, a D-TX and the YGO raw.

The YGO raw is the better one, but it normally is released late.

Shin-Paku used to use the YGO raw which is why the quality was good, we now use the D-TX because of it's fast release time.

Oh and telling you this is kinda worthless because the D-TX is no more because of the EF shutdown, so I think you might find that the future releases might be a bit better quality Smile

I see, that was the problem x)
Thanks for your answer =)
Back to top Go down
ijea4444

PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice - Page 2 Empty2010-11-26, 6:47 pm

Is the delayed release(For YGO Raws) because they get it from a different channel which airs the episode at a later date or because he does some encoding magic that takes a while for quality releases?
Back to top Go down
yugiohgxbedst
Admin
Admin
yugiohgxbedst

PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice - Page 2 Empty2010-11-26, 6:53 pm

ijea4444 wrote:
Is the delayed release(For YGO Raws) because they get it from a different channel which airs the episode at a later date or because he does some encoding magic that takes a while for quality releases?
Well no YGO RAWS record them from TV TOKYO so they just take time to realese but hey 12 hours isn't much wait after the episode....
Back to top Go down
ijea4444

PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice - Page 2 Empty2010-11-26, 6:59 pm

12 hours? I could careless lol, by delay I thought it was like next week or the next day lol. YGO-raws all they way then, 12 hour wait is worth it. Too busy with school/catching up with other animes anyway so I probably wouldn't have noticed the delayed releases. Almost done downloading 136, I'll see if I notice a difference.
Back to top Go down
darkash

darkash

PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice - Page 2 Empty2010-11-27, 12:27 am

yay 136 is ready to be downloaded from nyaatorrents
Thx a lot guys
Back to top Go down
kariage

PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice - Page 2 Empty2010-12-11, 3:47 am

I'm not sure bout this, but..
Is NeotarTheGiant13 (youtube account) one of shinpaku?
He keep uploading shinpaku subs without any credits; yes he did for earlier episodes but not the latest one since, i dunno, 128+ episodes?
Back to top Go down
stardustdragon02

stardustdragon02

PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice - Page 2 Empty2010-12-13, 4:19 am

Hey Guys, Why don`t u use YGB RAWS ? Their quality is good and they release their raws quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sentaq
Admin
Admin
Sentaq

PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice - Page 2 Empty2010-12-13, 7:08 am

stardustdragon02 wrote:
Hey Guys, Why don`t u use YGB RAWS ? Their quality is good and they release their raws quickly.
For softsubs it's better MKV
Back to top Go down
https://shin-paku.forumotion.com
stardustdragon02

stardustdragon02

PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice - Page 2 Empty2010-12-13, 7:53 am

Sentaq wrote:
stardustdragon02 wrote:
For softsubs it's better MKV

Oh, I see.
Back to top Go down
c1c4x

c1c4x

PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice - Page 2 Empty2011-01-11, 8:47 am

some advice maybe you want to move the chatbox to the top of the forum so everyone can see and use it
it's almost never used
Back to top Go down
darkash

darkash

PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice - Page 2 Empty2011-01-11, 9:19 am

c1c4x wrote:
some advice maybe you want to move the chatbox to the top of the forum so everyone can see and use it
it's almost never used
haha
you're right
I never seen anyone used the chatbox
when I was logged in, nobody was using it
Back to top Go down
afiqafiqafiq

afiqafiqafiq

PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice - Page 2 Empty2011-01-23, 5:58 pm

can you make like a batch torrent for each season(hard subs)...??? its a pain to DDL for each episodes...
Back to top Go down
darkash

darkash

PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice - Page 2 Empty2011-01-24, 10:59 am

how about putting the visitor messages box in which it is easier to be visible
so that we can socialize better and we can talk all things directly on the profile
Back to top Go down
darkash

darkash

PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice - Page 2 Empty2011-03-28, 10:20 am

maybe we should have some kind of where we put our request for reuploading or reseeding the torrent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assist/Give advice
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Shin-Paku Info-
Jump to:  
Forumotion's free forums | Music | Pop, Varieties | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com