Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Watch YGO Zexal episodes

Assist/Give advice

Go down 
+16
shinpaku
ASN2500X
Yanish
ijea4444
Kyo
Tsao
TM1001
Tetrarch00
darkash
YuseiYami
stardustdragon02
yugiohgxbedst
Yondaime®
pjm
KaiLaharl
Sentaq
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sentaq
Admin
Admin
Sentaq

Assist/Give advice Empty
PostSubject: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice Empty2010-10-20, 5:18 pm

Want to add things or change some.
Say it and we might add them.
Back to top Go down
https://shin-paku.forumotion.com
KaiLaharl

KaiLaharl

Assist/Give advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice Empty2010-10-21, 9:37 pm

will you start posting everything in the forum or will it still be posted on the main Sh1n Paku site. also will you begin undertaking other series besides 5D's
Back to top Go down
Sentaq
Admin
Admin
Sentaq

Assist/Give advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice Empty2010-10-21, 9:50 pm

KaiLaharl wrote:
will you start posting everything in the forum or will it still be posted on the main Sh1n Paku site. also will you begin undertaking other series besides 5D's
Well all links have been already transferred from blog to the forum.

About taking other series - I guess only if we could get more translators, typesetters, etc. Then we might be able to do more.
Back to top Go down
pjm

Assist/Give advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice Empty2010-10-26, 4:20 am

Can I ask why do you make a hard subbed version in 720p?

Can't you make it in SD (400p 480p 576p)?

1) not everyone can even play 720p HD
2) you already do a 720p MKV

Makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
Sentaq
Admin
Admin
Sentaq

Assist/Give advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice Empty2010-10-26, 7:59 am

pjm wrote:
Can I ask why do you make a hard subbed version in 720p?

Can't you make it in SD (400p 480p 576p)?

1) not everyone can even play 720p HD
2) you already do a 720p MKV

Makes no sense.

Well MKV is soft subbed 720p, but mp4 hardsubbed.
But guess it could be ok to do 480p instead of 720p hard subbed., - but that goes to hard subbed encoders.
Back to top Go down
pjm

Assist/Give advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice Empty2010-10-26, 6:03 pm

People who can play 720p should be able to play MKV with softsubs (xbox 360/ps3 can have mkvs streamed)
Although people who can't play 720p have no options when watching the show.
This is why groups do a sd hardsubbed version. It attracts the hardsubbed lovers (even though they shouldn't exist) and the sd video people. Two birds one stone :>
Back to top Go down
Yondaime®

Yondaime®

Assist/Give advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice Empty2010-10-28, 9:15 am

pjm wrote:
People who can play 720p should be able to play MKV with softsubs (xbox 360/ps3 can have mkvs streamed)
No, you can't play mkv files on ps3. Don't know if it's the case on 360, but i don't think so. MKV is an unsupported file type and so far i know, you can only play mkv files on pc's.
pjm wrote:

Although people who can't play 720p have no options when watching the show.
This is why groups do a sd hardsubbed version. It attracts the hardsubbed lovers (even though they shouldn't exist) and the sd video people. Two birds one stone :>
That's correct. Most SubGroups release a 480p version in avi format, but that doesn't automatically mean, Shin-Paku does the same. You need time and people for it. You can't just start something, because others do it.
At the moment it's not 100% sure who does the hard subbed versions in the future. I did it in the past ... when this problem is solved, we can look for someone who does the 480p versions.
Back to top Go down
yugiohgxbedst
Admin
Admin
yugiohgxbedst

Assist/Give advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice Empty2010-10-29, 12:28 pm

I can do a 480p and 720p hardsub MP4 encode if some people can't play 720p
Back to top Go down
pjm

Assist/Give advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice Empty2010-10-29, 4:07 pm

Yondaime® wrote:
pjm wrote:
No, you can't play mkv files on ps3. Don't know if it's the case on 360, but i don't think so. MKV is an unsupported file type and so far i know, you can only play mkv files on pc's.
Yes, ps3/360 can't play them naively, but you can stream the files the systems. It takes up bandwidth but if someone has a crap machine, it will be a better option.
Yondaime® wrote:
That's correct. Most SubGroups release a 480p version in avi format, but that doesn't automatically mean, Shin-Paku does the same. You need time and people for it. You can't just start something, because others do it.
At the moment it's not 100% sure who does the hard subbed versions in the future. I did it in the past ... when this problem is solved, we can look for someone who does the 480p versions.
Well avi sucks anyways. It would be better just to do a SD h.264 mp4 hardsubbed and an 720p mkv. It makes the release available to more people.
yugiohgxbedst wrote:
I can do a 480p and 720p hardsub MP4 encode if some people can't play 720p
That would be awesome. although I still believe it's more efficient to do 720 mkv and SD mp4. Less work :p
If the group releases 3 versions, who am I to stop ya. xp
Back to top Go down
stardustdragon02

stardustdragon02

Assist/Give advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice Empty2010-10-29, 4:47 pm

Can You just convert episode to h264 in avi Question
Back to top Go down
Yondaime®

Yondaime®

Assist/Give advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice Empty2010-10-30, 11:32 am

stardustdragon02 wrote:
Can You just convert episode to h264 in avi Question
of course you can. You can convert every episode in every single format you want. The question only is, if you like the result?!
But you shouldn't use the h264 codec with avi, would be a waste. Xvid or h263 you should use for avi files. The h264 codec should be used for mp4 & mkv only.
Back to top Go down
Sentaq
Admin
Admin
Sentaq

Assist/Give advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice Empty2010-11-13, 11:15 am

Ok
By the request!
We will now host files not only on megaupload!
Hotfile and filefactory too
IF you have other sites to suggest - please inform us.

links will be edited as possible!
Back to top Go down
YuseiYami

YuseiYami

Assist/Give advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice Empty2010-11-13, 10:20 pm

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
darkash

darkash

Assist/Give advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice Empty2010-11-15, 9:32 am

Sentaq wrote:
Ok
By the request!
We will now host files not only on megaupload!
Hotfile and filefactory too
IF you have other sites to suggest - please inform us.

links will be edited as possible!
well it will be nice if you could upload it on mediafire
Back to top Go down
YuseiYami

YuseiYami

Assist/Give advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice Empty2010-11-15, 11:34 am

Sentaq, hadnt you had started subbing (or collecting) the old Duel Monsters on YT? Would be nice to slowly add softsubs here... Some things in the dub arent half as funny.
Back to top Go down
Sentaq
Admin
Admin
Sentaq

Assist/Give advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice Empty2010-11-15, 2:04 pm

YuseiYami wrote:
Sentaq, hadnt you had started subbing (or collecting) the old Duel Monsters on YT? Would be nice to slowly add softsubs here... Some things in the dub arent half as funny.
well I might upload it once I will done with 5d's
Back to top Go down
YuseiYami

YuseiYami

Assist/Give advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice Empty2010-11-15, 2:11 pm

Cheers! I love you
Back to top Go down
Sentaq
Admin
Admin
Sentaq

Assist/Give advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice Empty2010-11-15, 5:32 pm

YuseiYami wrote:
Cheers! I love you
Upload of Dm will start tomorrow.
Only member rank willl be able to see it!
Member rank - 5 post minimum, not spam!
Back to top Go down
Tetrarch00

Tetrarch00

Assist/Give advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice Empty2010-11-15, 7:09 pm

Sentaq wrote:
YuseiYami wrote:
Cheers! I love you
Upload of Dm will start tomorrow.
Only member rank willl be able to see it!
Member rank - 5 post minimum, not spam!

Awesome
Back to top Go down
YuseiYami

YuseiYami

Assist/Give advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice Empty2010-11-15, 8:50 pm

I love you Joy!!!!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
TM1001

TM1001

Assist/Give advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice Empty2010-11-19, 7:44 am

Hi, im wondering why the last few subbed episodes are around 200-280 mb. I remember that before ep 126 the size was about 300 something. (sorry if i posted on wrong section, feel free to move it)
Back to top Go down
darkash

darkash

Assist/Give advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice Empty2010-11-19, 8:45 am

TM1001 wrote:
Hi, im wondering why the last few subbed episodes are around 200-280 mb. I remember that before ep 126 the size was about 300 something. (sorry if i posted on wrong section, feel free to move it)
I think the bitrate is different, as it usually the one that affects the quality and file size.
The other cause is the codec, but as I know thay always use the same codec, so it's impossible...
Back to top Go down
Tsao

Assist/Give advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice Empty2010-11-22, 3:19 am

okay, thank you so much for everything you present and the time you spent on making us enjoy

i would like you to make two versions of the scripts, one with effects and one without
some of the fonts/colors are not readable sometimes.

also, about the fonts, you can include the fonts into the .Mkv, so the fans don't have to install fonts for everytime you add new fonts ^^

thank you so much, hope you make 2 versions of the script
thanks alot, keep going. 5D's needs you!

*Edited:
reason why i ask for two versions: i play animes on my Xtremer and it looks like all the card names disappeared when i run it in my Xtreamer. only in episode 135
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Assist/Give advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice Empty2010-11-24, 9:53 pm

I posted this in another topic, but because I just discovered this one, I'll make a Copy/Paste :

Kyo wrote:
I don't know if I have something to say (here), but what is the most special in your subs is that we can have subbed episodes rather quickly with an HD-quality video. ^^' I noticed that since you're all working together, the image's quality has a bit decreased. Is there any reason to this ? ^^'
Back to top Go down
http://blackwingedaltar.kazeo.com
Sentaq
Admin
Admin
Sentaq

Assist/Give advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice Empty2010-11-24, 10:42 pm

Tsao wrote:
okay, thank you so much for everything you present and the time you spent on making us enjoy

i would like you to make two versions of the scripts, one with effects and one without
some of the fonts/colors are not readable sometimes.

also, about the fonts, you can include the fonts into the .Mkv, so the fans don't have to install fonts for everytime you add new fonts ^^

thank you so much, hope you make 2 versions of the script
thanks alot, keep going. 5D's needs you!

*Edited:
reason why i ask for two versions: i play animes on my Xtremer and it looks like all the card names disappeared when i run it in my Xtreamer. only in episode 135
About MKV- I always include script fonts inside MKV!
2 versions? Well it's not only me to decide, but maybe!

About decreasing quality. MKV - no quality decrees (because we do not reconvert it)
About hardsub quality - that question to Jack!
Remember Quality=Size!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Assist/Give advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assist/Give advice   Assist/Give advice Empty

Back to top Go down

Assist/Give advice
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Shin-Paku Info-
Jump to: