Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Watch YGO Zexal episodes

Editing an .ass in an mkv???? (Mac)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YuseiYami

YuseiYami

Editing an .ass in an mkv???? (Mac) Empty
PostSubject: Editing an .ass in an mkv???? (Mac)   Editing an .ass in an mkv???? (Mac) Empty2011-01-02, 4:18 pm

Is there a software for extracting and/or editing an .ass in an mkv (on mac) apart mkvtoolnix, where you dont get at the actual .ass in the mkv, but have to assign a new one (at least, as I understand it)??? Question scratch Question
Back to top Go down
Yanish

Yanish

PostSubject: Re: Editing an .ass in an mkv???? (Mac)   Editing an .ass in an mkv???? (Mac) Empty2011-01-02, 6:42 pm

Hi,
Aegisub is available for mac, and you can load the mkv into aegisub, and edit the ass.
Smile
Back to top Go down
YuseiYami

YuseiYami

PostSubject: Re: Editing an .ass in an mkv???? (Mac)   Editing an .ass in an mkv???? (Mac) Empty2011-01-02, 7:44 pm

Just downloaded and tried it. It lets me edit the script, but I only can save the edited script seperately. I have to mux it in into a new file with mkvtoolnix/MkvMerge.

Did I miss a button in Aegisub?

Else this works for my well enough Smile Cheers! cheers king
Back to top Go down
Yanish

Yanish

PostSubject: Re: Editing an .ass in an mkv???? (Mac)   Editing an .ass in an mkv???? (Mac) Empty2011-01-02, 8:53 pm

Can't you edit the subs, and then save it by control+s?
Back to top Go down
YuseiYami

YuseiYami

PostSubject: Re: Editing an .ass in an mkv???? (Mac)   Editing an .ass in an mkv???? (Mac) Empty2011-01-02, 10:48 pm

If I do that, it does the 'save as', for the script only. Could be a hardware-thing, the laptop is getting old.
Aegisub does funny things, when I try to open a video: It opens it and lets the mouse pointer vanish. I can make it reappear for the next click, but I dont think, it is supposed to act like a weird mouse-vanishing field spell Smile. Tomorrow I try a reinstall, just in case. Sometimes this helps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Editing an .ass in an mkv???? (Mac)   Editing an .ass in an mkv???? (Mac) Empty

Back to top Go down

Editing an .ass in an mkv???? (Mac)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sofware Discussion! :: Programms-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com