Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Watch YGO Zexal episodes

Power Tool Dragon = Life Stream Dragon ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
c1c4x

c1c4x

Power Tool Dragon = Life Stream Dragon ? Empty
PostSubject: Power Tool Dragon = Life Stream Dragon ?   Power Tool Dragon = Life Stream Dragon ? Empty2011-01-01, 7:18 pm

i heard that in episode 143 there will be a sixth dragon named life stream dragon
at the end of the episode 142 preview rua is seen with a light with same color like crimson dragon

is there any connection between these 2 dragon?

Back to top Go down
YliasterDueliist

YliasterDueliist

Power Tool Dragon = Life Stream Dragon ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Tool Dragon = Life Stream Dragon ?   Power Tool Dragon = Life Stream Dragon ? Empty2011-01-02, 2:41 pm

The Crimson Dragon has always been the source that unites the Signers - Yusei, Jack, Crow, Akiza, Luna/Ruka.

Leo/Rua has never been a signer, but is the twin brother of Luna, so they are connected. Leo's Power Tool Dragon, was used to defeat one of the Dark Signers and rescue Ancient Fairy Dragon. But lets be honest, it may well need a bit of a tune up Wink

Life Stream Dragon will give "new life" to players in a duel who are low on Life Points, but may well also be the Dragon that unites the whole of Team 5Ds, making Leo a fixed member of the team at long last.

It will be great to see how it all unfolds, since it seems to me that the final part of the battle will be in Ep143 - as the title is Life Stream Dragon.

Exciting stuff I know Very Happy - This is just my thoughts.

Happy New Year c1c4x & all others in Team Shin Paku.
Back to top Go down

Power Tool Dragon = Life Stream Dragon ?
Page 1 of 1