Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Watch YGO Zexal episodes

[YGO 5D's] First impression?

Go down 
+3
Yanish
darkash
TM1001
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TM1001

TM1001

[YGO 5D's] First impression?  Empty
PostSubject: [YGO 5D's] First impression?    [YGO 5D's] First impression?  Empty2011-01-01, 9:04 am

Since 5d's is really... ending, why don't we look back to the time when this series is still fresh?
What's your impression when you first heard /watch this series? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
darkash

darkash

PostSubject: Re: [YGO 5D's] First impression?    [YGO 5D's] First impression?  Empty2011-01-01, 9:27 am

My first impression before watching them I think it was such a boring one, but after I watch it
"It's great"
though it appears after Yusei got his stardust dragon coz the few first episode is quite boring for me
Back to top Go down
Yanish

Yanish

PostSubject: Re: [YGO 5D's] First impression?    [YGO 5D's] First impression?  Empty2011-01-01, 3:54 pm

A friend of mine suggested 5d's, since I was just getting into Yugioh. I liçked Yugioh and Gx a whole lot less, but 5d's, I found horrible the first 10 episodes. They were just boring, and I needed 6 months to watch them. But I'm glad I didn't give up on 5ds. I watched the Dark Signer Ark in 2 days.
Conclusion: 5D's is the ebst yugioh series.
Back to top Go down
darkash

darkash

PostSubject: Re: [YGO 5D's] First impression?    [YGO 5D's] First impression?  Empty2011-01-02, 12:29 am

Yanish wrote:
A friend of mine suggested 5d's, since I was just getting into Yugioh. I liçked Yugioh and Gx a whole lot less, but 5d's, I found horrible the first 10 episodes. They were just boring, and I needed 6 months to watch them. But I'm glad I didn't give up on 5ds. I watched the Dark Signer Ark in 2 days.
Conclusion: 5D's is the ebst yugioh series.
so u're quite agree with me..
Back to top Go down
Tetrarch00

Tetrarch00

PostSubject: Re: [YGO 5D's] First impression?    [YGO 5D's] First impression?  Empty2011-01-02, 2:54 pm

Cardgames on motercycles?? WTH? that just doesn't mix, fail
After watching 5D's
Cardgames on motercycles!! Epic win

After the first few episodes I was practically sold, I loved the theme (utopia, not so far future) and designs. Story was dark and good.

I actually wanted to watch GX completely but decided to catch a few of 5Ds first, happy I did.
(Now trying to watch DM and GX completely)
Back to top Go down
mizuharagirlchan

PostSubject: Re: [YGO 5D's] First impression?    [YGO 5D's] First impression?  Empty2011-01-04, 7:29 pm

My first impression was: It could be interesting.

At the end it was great, epic and fantastic. 5D's is for me the best.
Back to top Go down
darkash

darkash

PostSubject: Re: [YGO 5D's] First impression?    [YGO 5D's] First impression?  Empty2011-01-05, 10:28 am

Tetrarch00 wrote:
After watching 5D's

After the first few episodes I was practically sold, I loved the theme (utopia, not so far future) and designs. Story was dark and good.

I actually wanted to watch GX completely but decided to catch a few of 5Ds first, happy I did.
watch GX!
trust me it is also quite wonderful
about DM, I haven't watched it completely yet, so I still have no comment for it
but for battle city yeah it's cool
Back to top Go down
c1c4x

c1c4x

PostSubject: Re: [YGO 5D's] First impression?    [YGO 5D's] First impression?  Empty2011-01-05, 11:50 am

first impression:
- cool the character is great with exploding hair like yugi
- nice new synchro monster
- dueling on bike is that possible?
- didn't they could peek at the other hand?

but 5ds sure is great
Back to top Go down
Tetrarch00

Tetrarch00

PostSubject: Re: [YGO 5D's] First impression?    [YGO 5D's] First impression?  Empty2011-01-06, 8:42 pm

darkash wrote:
Tetrarch00 wrote:
After watching 5D's

watch GX!
trust me it is also quite wonderful
about DM, I haven't watched it completely yet, so I still have no comment for it
but for battle city yeah it's cool

I already watched 110 episodes of GX... dubbed, now going for subbed. Well I know DM is awesome for a fact, memories from the dutch dub, but never seen father then battlecity and also the abridged series, Wink
Back to top Go down
YuseiYami

YuseiYami

PostSubject: Re: [YGO 5D's] First impression?    [YGO 5D's] First impression?  Empty2011-01-06, 11:26 pm

Never got the hang of GX, love DM. 5D's I started with the dub in Ireland and stopped almost imediately - I blame this on the dub, the characters felt horribly deformed even though I hadnt seen the subs as comparison then. But I thought give it a chance and searched for subs. Instant addiction. Its not just the hair... Very Happy
And I dont mind the motorcycles Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [YGO 5D's] First impression?    [YGO 5D's] First impression?  Empty

Back to top Go down

[YGO 5D's] First impression?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion Room :: Off topic Discussion-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com