Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Watch YGO Zexal episodes

Episode 139 Discusion

Go down 
+4
bigbigbigbig
Exkirion
Adam
Sentaq
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sentaq
Admin
Admin
Sentaq

Episode 139 Discusion Empty
PostSubject: Episode 139 Discusion   Episode 139 Discusion Empty2010-12-12, 9:51 pm

Episode 139 Discusion Ep139

What will happen with team 5D's in Ark Cradel Citadel?
Will Sherry change her mind?

Share with us your thoughts!
Back to top Go down
https://shin-paku.forumotion.com
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Episode 139 Discusion   Episode 139 Discusion Empty2010-12-15, 2:20 am

Sherry splits into two people and duels Crow and Aki, cutting themselves off. Cool, more Floral Knight monsters! rabbit
Aki gets new duel disk, a hybrid! Twisted Evil
And Aporia will be getting Machine Soldier Infinities against Yusei and Ruka. Something to look forward too!
Back to top Go down
Exkirion

PostSubject: Re: Episode 139 Discusion   Episode 139 Discusion Empty2010-12-17, 11:04 pm

In the next episode of YGO5d's!!!!

Zone: Yuusei I AM YOU FATHER!!!!
Yuusei: Nooooooo!!!!!!
(Yuusei jumps down into a hole)

well it would be funny Very Happy
I am really looking forward how they will end this series. I hope we can see some Yussei-Aki love (as implied by the ending)
Back to top Go down
bigbigbigbig

PostSubject: Re: Episode 139 Discusion   Episode 139 Discusion Empty2010-12-19, 6:23 am

What would be funny is if ZONE tells Yusei that they are the same person.Yusei: affraid . Which mucks up the time continuum cause Yusei wouldn't become Zone for no reason which means none of this would happen so this basically undoes the wholes series which means time someTIMES stuffs its self up Question . proof that zone is Yusei:

1: Same jail marking on face but ZONE has it on his mask.

2: ZONE's duel runner thing has very similar design to Yuser's D-wheel.

3: Their eyes have EXACTLY the same design.

4: There's more, Google it.

Bigbigbigbig. lol!
Back to top Go down
donzaloog

PostSubject: Re: Episode 139 Discusion   Episode 139 Discusion Empty2010-12-19, 11:21 am

Sherry has become the new Mai Valentine to me. AND I HATE MAI VALENTINE! What a waste of a promising character. You're gonna sacrifice millions of people just so you can go have your happy childhood back. WTF?

Lol at the masked token slapping Aki. I's about time someone did. Just for the fact that everytime the camera pans to her 95% of the time she has that dumb look in her face and says "Yusei"
Back to top Go down
Exkirion

PostSubject: Re: Episode 139 Discusion   Episode 139 Discusion Empty2010-12-19, 3:23 pm

donzaloog wrote:

....Just for the fact that everytime the camera pans to her 95% of the time she has that dumb look in her face and says "Yusei"

LoL yeah, she is the Hinata of Yugioh 5d's Very Happy but i like her for some reason, she is much more of a heroine than Anzu or Alexis was.
Back to top Go down
donzaloog

PostSubject: Re: Episode 139 Discusion   Episode 139 Discusion Empty2010-12-20, 11:50 am

Exkirion wrote:
donzaloog wrote:

....Just for the fact that everytime the camera pans to her 95% of the time she has that dumb look in her face and says "Yusei"

LoL yeah, she is the Hinata of Yugioh 5d's Very Happy but i like her for some reason, she is much more of a heroine than Anzu or Alexis was.

I love Hinata. She had the lady balls (aka Thatcher's) to stand up for her man against Pain when no one else would dare. If u wanna talk about useless female characters, you need look no further than Sakura. What a waste of animation. But that's an argument for another forum.
Back to top Go down
YliasterDueliist

YliasterDueliist

PostSubject: Re: Episode 139 Discusion   Episode 139 Discusion Empty2010-12-20, 3:55 pm

The design of Ark Cradle as Visor / Bruno points out has 3 Planetary Momentum cogs, which need to be accessed in order to stop the Minus Rotation Momentum.

With 5Ds split into 3 teams travelling to each Cog, this seems to set up three match-ups against opponents.

In Ep139/140 - Crow and Akiza take on Sherry LeBlanc, who has been promised her past to be changed back to before her father dies, should she win. (However I dont trust Z-One and neither should she.)

Jack / Rua / Ruka will face off against (2nd opponent) :p - Wiki it if u want to know who.

With Yusei and Bruno having to face off against ZONE himself, probably in the winner saves all season finale lasting anything upto 4 episodes Wink

Can a 5 Dragon combo monster save the day :O will Zone be forced to create Paradox to try to foil the dynamic trio in the past (see movie).

Will I ever get a day job :O

Next weeks Key Card - Flying Red Nose Reindeer Dragon !!!
Back to top Go down
YuseiYami

YuseiYami

PostSubject: Re: Episode 139 Discusion   Episode 139 Discusion Empty2010-12-20, 7:05 pm

YliasterDueliist wrote:
Next weeks Key Card - Flying Red Nose Reindeer Dragon !!!

lol! - that saved my day! santa rendeer
Back to top Go down
bigbigbigbig

PostSubject: Re: Episode 139 Discusion   Episode 139 Discusion Empty2010-12-28, 10:38 am

Jack and co. battle Aproia to stop the next gear and yusei and Visor/Bruno face some one random in the other one. Obivously ZONE is waiting in the middle one and they have to fight him to stop it. I reckon it's gonna be signers take on ZONE. This is gonna be epic! Arrow
Back to top Go down
c1c4x

c1c4x

PostSubject: Re: Episode 139 Discusion   Episode 139 Discusion Empty2010-12-28, 4:41 pm

Then a 5 signer vs zone? Epic and cool the 5 dragon vs unknown monster
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 139 Discusion   Episode 139 Discusion Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 139 Discusion
Page 1 of 1