Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Watch YGO Zexal episodes

anybody know where to download gx

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
darkash

darkash

anybody know where to download gx Empty
PostSubject: anybody know where to download gx   anybody know where to download gx Empty2011-03-30, 12:54 pm

Could somebody please tell me the site which I can download the whole YGO GX series?
coz I desperately try to down it from exodiax site(ankh) and tnkp forum, but alll of them are dead...
and if someone reupload them and post the link here it would be very useful for me
every episode is very important
Back to top Go down
Hunter_17

Hunter_17

PostSubject: Re: anybody know where to download gx   anybody know where to download gx Empty2011-04-21, 10:23 pm

I have the same problem! Sad
Back to top Go down
shinpaku
Admin
Admin
shinpaku

PostSubject: Re: anybody know where to download gx   anybody know where to download gx Empty2011-04-22, 1:40 am

I doubt you can find them anymore since all Yugioh episodes have been terminated.

In GX_ST maybe there's someone re-uploading them,
but I can't check the download section because you
need to post 5 times and I'm too lazy to do that :p
Back to top Go down
darkash

darkash

PostSubject: Re: anybody know where to download gx   anybody know where to download gx Empty2011-04-22, 2:25 am

well I have found it
only torrent though
http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=204802
Back to top Go down
Hunter_17

Hunter_17

PostSubject: Re: anybody know where to download gx   anybody know where to download gx Empty2011-04-22, 12:44 pm

shinpaku wrote:
I doubt you can find them anymore since all Yugioh episodes have been terminated.

No, you don't need to post 5 times.

When 4kids terminated the links on megapload, it seems they were asked to disable all the downloads of all YGO series.
In their "announcements" section they say that the links were "removed until further notice". Now we don't know when they will put the episodes up again... Sad

"GoldenUmi" guy has made a website where he says he will publish the links of all YGO series, but so far nothing, I guess we need to be patient.

I'll try that torrent you suggest, but I wanted GLL99, or GX_ST subs, they are awesome.

EDIT: That torrent is great! Smile
Back to top Go down
darkash

darkash

PostSubject: Re: anybody know where to download gx   anybody know where to download gx Empty2011-04-23, 5:42 am

Hunter_17 wrote:
shinpaku wrote:

No, you don't need to post 5 times.

When 4kids terminated the links on megapload, it seems they were asked to disable all the downloads of all YGO series.
In their "announcements" section they say that the links were "removed until further notice". Now we don't know when they will put the episodes up again... Sad

"GoldenUmi" guy has made a website where he says he will publish the links of all YGO series, but so far nothing, I guess we need to be patient.

I'll try that torrent you suggest, but I wanted GLL99, or GX_ST subs, they are awesome.

EDIT: That torrent is great! Smile
too bad that many people that have completed didn't seed (I also suffer here since the speed is crappy)
hope to see another missing episode link soon
Back to top Go down

anybody know where to download gx
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion Room :: YGO! GX Episodes discussion-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com