Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Watch YGO Zexal episodes

New YuGiOh series to be announced in February

Go down 
+7
Sentaq
shinpaku
nabigh
TM1001
KaiLaharl
stardustdragon02
dude3991
11 posters
AuthorMessage
dude3991

New YuGiOh series to be announced in February Empty
PostSubject: New YuGiOh series to be announced in February   New YuGiOh series to be announced in February Empty2010-12-09, 6:33 pm

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-12-09/new-yu-gi-oh-series-to-be-announced-in-february

So yeah, with 5Ds coming to it's conclusion I look forward to the next one. 5Ds is easily my favourite YGO so far though. ^_^.

Was talking about it on another formu, but what do you reckon the dominant cards will be? (5Ds Synchro, GX Fusion) We all thought that Ritual monsters would be pretty epic plus apparantly they've been bringing a lot of them out lately.

Also, for the group directly, any plans to sub it?

Back to top Go down
stardustdragon02

stardustdragon02

PostSubject: Re: New YuGiOh series to be announced in February   New YuGiOh series to be announced in February Empty2010-12-09, 6:48 pm

dude3991 wrote:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-12-09/new-yu-gi-oh-series-to-be-announced-in-february

So yeah, with 5Ds coming to it's conclusion I look forward to the next one. 5Ds is easily my favourite YGO so far though. ^_^.

Was talking about it on another formu, but what do you reckon the dominant cards will be? (5Ds Synchro, GX Fusion) We all thought that Ritual monsters would be pretty epic plus apparantly they've been bringing a lot of them out lately.

You Must be Jokin! Shocked Shocked Shocked

A new Series. Wow. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

But it`s bit of sad that 5D`s Ending. Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
KaiLaharl

KaiLaharl

PostSubject: Re: New YuGiOh series to be announced in February   New YuGiOh series to be announced in February Empty2010-12-10, 2:56 am

its sad that 5D's is coming to an end but i think the new series should be good. heres hoping for even better main characters though Yusei, Jack and Crow are my favorites so far
Back to top Go down
TM1001

TM1001

PostSubject: Re: New YuGiOh series to be announced in February   New YuGiOh series to be announced in February Empty2010-12-10, 9:19 am

cool! anniversary movie + new series cheers
Back to top Go down
nabigh

nabigh

PostSubject: Re: New YuGiOh series to be announced in February   New YuGiOh series to be announced in February Empty2010-12-10, 12:40 pm

I just can't believe it

5D's was a bit very short for comparison to the previous series Sad

I wish the new series gets more serious
Back to top Go down
shinpaku
Admin
Admin
shinpaku

PostSubject: Re: New YuGiOh series to be announced in February   New YuGiOh series to be announced in February Empty2010-12-10, 2:38 pm

dude3991 wrote:

we'll try.
Back to top Go down
Sentaq
Admin
Admin
Sentaq

PostSubject: Re: New YuGiOh series to be announced in February   New YuGiOh series to be announced in February Empty2010-12-10, 5:48 pm

New series - great I think.

About subbing - I guess as long as all agree + if we will have raw for them.
I guess we will sub.
Back to top Go down
https://shin-paku.forumotion.com
c1c4x

c1c4x

PostSubject: Re: New YuGiOh series to be announced in February   New YuGiOh series to be announced in February Empty2010-12-22, 6:48 pm

hope there still d-wheel and riding duel cause the protagonist seems doesn't old enough to have driving license
lol
Back to top Go down
darkash

darkash

PostSubject: Re: New YuGiOh series to be announced in February   New YuGiOh series to be announced in February Empty2010-12-23, 4:04 am

c1c4x wrote:
hope there still d-wheel and riding duel cause the protagonist seems doesn't old enough to have driving license
lol
IF there's riding duel in them I think the character uses skateboard just like Rua
Back to top Go down
c1c4x

c1c4x

PostSubject: Re: New YuGiOh series to be announced in February   New YuGiOh series to be announced in February Empty2010-12-23, 5:57 pm

hope yusei make a cameo
Back to top Go down
light1dark1

PostSubject: Re: New YuGiOh series to be announced in February   New YuGiOh series to be announced in February Empty2010-12-25, 2:22 pm

wow A new Yugioh!!!!!
i hope the new yugioh doesn't have a d-wheel.

i think the d-wheel will ruin the standar rules of YuGioH!! can you imagine fudo yusei and jack atlas summon shooting star dragon and scar red dragon without d-wheel???

cause so far i watch yugioh 5d they both never summon the new ace mmonster (except jack atlas)

so far i like more the standard duel than having a d-wheel duel
Back to top Go down
Tatchan

Tatchan

PostSubject: Re: New YuGiOh series to be announced in February   New YuGiOh series to be announced in February Empty2011-01-01, 1:01 am

By only looking at the pictures I've seen, I'd have to say this season looks beyond awful. Even worse than the Crash Town story arc.
Back to top Go down
c1c4x

c1c4x

PostSubject: Re: New YuGiOh series to be announced in February   New YuGiOh series to be announced in February Empty2011-01-01, 5:43 am

we haven't watch it yet don't say its bad
never judge a book by the cover
Back to top Go down
darkash

darkash

PostSubject: Re: New YuGiOh series to be announced in February   New YuGiOh series to be announced in February Empty2011-01-01, 9:23 am

I even feel like to watching it
It reminds me of GX in which all the Slifer Red is all bratty and all
especially Judai
Back to top Go down
Tatchan

Tatchan

PostSubject: Re: New YuGiOh series to be announced in February   New YuGiOh series to be announced in February Empty2011-04-11, 10:10 pm

Now, I know that I said that this show looks beyond awful, but now that I've seen that promotional advertisement at the end of the last episode of 5ds, I have slightly altered my position. So long as...that guy who says, "Banana wo tabero" is a voice actor for the show; I will watch, but that doesn't mean I'll like it.

(P.S. Someone cast that guy for the live action version of Lupin III)
Back to top Go down
stardustdragon02

stardustdragon02

PostSubject: Re: New YuGiOh series to be announced in February   New YuGiOh series to be announced in February Empty2011-04-12, 7:53 am

does anyone a fansub group that subbing Zexal ? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New YuGiOh series to be announced in February   New YuGiOh series to be announced in February Empty

Back to top Go down

New YuGiOh series to be announced in February
Page 1 of 1