Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Watch YGO Zexal episodes

Old school tactics meets new school

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ginsoma

Ginsoma

Old school tactics meets new school Empty
PostSubject: Old school tactics meets new school   Old school tactics meets new school Empty2011-07-12, 10:50 pm

Does anyone use a Ritual and Synchro deck?
Back to top Go down
Ginsoma

Ginsoma

PostSubject: Re: Old school tactics meets new school   Old school tactics meets new school Empty2011-07-12, 10:52 pm

I like to use a combination of different monster card types but, only if the main goal of the deck remains unchanged
Back to top Go down
darkash

darkash

PostSubject: Re: Old school tactics meets new school   Old school tactics meets new school Empty2011-07-17, 10:10 am

I honestly don't like synchro very muchBut I also hate Ritual since the time for it to come out on hand is just occassionallyI usually use deck consists mainly of monster effect only
Back to top Go down
Tatchan

Tatchan

PostSubject: Re: Old school tactics meets new school   Old school tactics meets new school Empty2011-10-05, 1:03 am

I find that it’s really only fun to play with character decks.  That way it’s fairly balanced play, and it’s fun to play as your favourite character from the manga/anime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old school tactics meets new school   Old school tactics meets new school Empty

Back to top Go down

Old school tactics meets new school
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion Room :: Cards, Decks and Strategies Discussion :: Strategies Discussion-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com